Hello JB

This is actually Talend Runtime 7.2.1

By stacktrace I mean what is shown in browser as response. The stacktrace is
in the logs its fine if required we can suppress it.

Its a route with cRest component which is developed in Talend Studio.

We have tried to add following section in Jetty and it did not work.
<New id="webApp" class="org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
<Set name="contextPath">/servics/MyService/getinfo/</Set>
<Get name="errorHandler">
<Call name="setShowStacks">
<Arg type="boolean">false</Arg>
</Call>
</Get>
</New>

Now I will try next is
        <Get id="errorHandler"
name="org.eclipse.jetty.osgi.httpservice.HttpServiceErrorPageErrorHandler">
                <Set name="showStacks" type="java.lang.Boolean">false</Set>
        </Get>

Or the Errorhandler must be custom one?

Thanks