Yes, JB, that sounds very reasonable;  ideally, I should not need to be privy
of how the `status` command works internally.
It should just print whether Karaf is running or not.  Error output should be
reserved for unexpected states, i.e., different from the ones you described and
expect.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Alex soto