Hi

There's also an example in the karaf-rest-example.

Le 30 oct. 2019 08:36, Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> a écrit :
I created an example of an application that uses jax-rs-whiteboard.

It uses the jackson extension. As you see the only thing you need in your code is this:
@Component(service = TaskResource.class)
@JaxrsResource
@Produces(MediaType.APPLICATION_JSON)
@JSONRequired
@Path("tasks")

Alternatively you can also publish a jax-rs Application as an OSGi service but I did not try this.

Christian