I have some code running in a non-Karaf OSGi framework (e.g. equinox framework with bundles) that creates and uses multiple CXF Bus instances...in order to register multiple CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlets that are isolated from one another.

When run in Karaf with CXF 3.3.4, however, this code does not work the same...and I suspect it has something to do with how busses are created and used in Karaf.   I noticed there are a few Karaf commands (e.g. cxf:list-busses) but I don't see from the documentation how cxf busses are created/added at runtime.

Any insights about what is different about CXF in Karaf as opposed to plain 'ol OSGi framework?  Any docs on using/configuring/extending CXF in Karaf specifically?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott