Hello Tim,

thanks for your reply. I get the JaxRS Application thing wrong. I thought
that an application and a JaxRsResource is/can be the same. But obviously,
if you read the documentation correct, then not.
Then it also makes sense to inject the Application with @Context
Applicaiton app into a method.
I had also a misunderstanding with http and jaxrs whiteboard. I was a
bit confused about how you could add a Servelt to the JaxRsWhiteboard
instead of the HttpWhiteboard for Multi-Part file uploads.
I think the default app and the configuration of the default jaxrs
whiteboard caused some confusion for me.

* So a JaxRsResource can but most not belong to an application?
* It's fine to put all your Resources into the same JaxRsWhiteboard even if
you could separate them?

right? then I think, I understood the thing and i like it :)

Best regards
Matthias