Hi JB,

As usual, thanks for your very fast reply.

A full example would be most valuable. I will try and work through the blog and will let you know how I go.

Paul

On 8/11/2019 7:52 pm, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
Hi Paul,

You can take a look on:

http://blog.nanthrax.net/?p=352

You can setup two connector in jetty.xml and then bind a servlet to
vhost. It doesn't use whiteboard, but you can define the vhost as
service property.

I can also add a full example in Karaf if you think it makes sense.