Hi,

I've generated a wab file containing a simple "hello world" index.html.
Inside this wab there is the standard manifest with the WebContext-Path
manifest entry.

When I manually start a karaf container, everything goes smoothly: I
install the war feature (by using "feature:install war") and then I can
successfully view the Webapp on a browser (http:/
127.0.0.1:8181/hello-example).

However, things go south when I try to test automatically the webapp.
I've created a simple test (by extension KaratTestSupport) where I install
the "war" feature using KarafDistributionOption.features and then start the
webapp bundle (via CoreOptions.mavenBundle()). I'm using
httpcomponents.httpclient
(with a OSGi compliant manifest header) to request the HTTP GET connection;
however, albeit http:list show the endpoint, I always obtain a "
ConnectionRefused" (in the browser I cannot see anything as well).

Surely I'm doing something wrong. Is this the correct way to test a webapp?

Thanks for any kind reply!

--
*Ing. Massimo Bono*