Hi,

it's one of those days where it's better to just stop for now.
Though I've spent quite some time on figuring out, without real success
though.
Maybe one on the list does have a bright moment to point me into the right
direction :)
I was working on upgrading the latest dependencies for my karaf+vertx
project. [1]
And while on it I was trying to build with Java 11. Now what really puzzled
me, the Pax-Exam tests all failed because the test container never really
started. When trying to start the container alone, everything runs
smoothly. Therefore it's something I'm missing with the pax-exam setup.
I'd be grateful for any input on where I'm wrong :)

Thanks, Achim

[1] - https://github.com/ANierbeck/Karaf-Vertx/tree/jdk11

--

Apache Member