Hi JB,

as a hint:

We found a way to get it working on Karaf 4.2.6

The trick is to

<blacklistedFeatures>

                      <blacklistFeature>jdbc</blacklistFeature>

</blacklistedFeatures>

in the configuration and put these two bundles in startupBundles Section

<startupBundle>mvn:org.apache.karaf.jdbc/org.apache.karaf.jdbc.core/${karaf.version}</startupBundle>
 <startupBundle>mvn:org.osgi/org.osgi.service.jdbc/1.0.0</startupBundle>

Build runs without Errors, Distribution goes to target and the Datasource
(Derby) comes up. Example is usable.

So we tried this on 4.2.8-SNAPSHOT but without any luck.

There the datasourceFactory comes up but the Datasource from Config not and
we have no idea what's going on with this.

Regards

Stefan

stefang wrote