Hi all,

we are using Karaf 4.2.7 with Spring 5.1.9 and Hibernate 5.3.14.
After Karaf Started, we trying install a new feature, and Karaf shutdown
with no Exception.
By using Hibernate 5.2.12 everything is ok.

How can I find out or which logger should I use, why Karaf did that?

org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl   | Changes
to perform:
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl   |   Region:
root
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl   |
Bundles to install:
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl   | Stopping
bundles:

Thanks!

Best,
Zhendong