Hi Markus,

if you find bugs, please fix them ;)
Regarding the different samples. That's been the second blog, I wrote two
at the time.
The given sample is for the WhiteBoard approach, but you can also have the
Web-Container approach.
See the first Blog for details, that's where I outsourced my thoughts of
the time ;)

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member