Hi,

the hint with the

to "featurize" any bundle works like charm. But how can i install my own
features? For example i have a feature which i install "normally" with

feature:repo-add
mvn:org.rogatio.circlead.sunray/circlead-core-features/LATEST/xml;
feature:install circlead-core

The feature.xml is

The pom of the features is

Somehow it seems that when i use the karaf-maven-plugin to install all
bundles "manually in the assembly" some functions are not correctly working,
including the default karaf logger. Also it seems that all exported libs in
the bundle are separately wrapped.

I tried some approaches for my own features, but without success. Is it
possible to assemble a custom feature with karaf-maven-plugin? How?

Regards,
Matthias