Yes but I was thinking the case where we are sending a lot of request without
pause during slow down ingestion, may be it can have an impact on the ES side
to deal with the ingestion.
If we add a temporization, it can help ES server to deal more easily with the
slow down and backup to normal state.

Sometimes it could end with a OOM because the ES slowdown never stop and
EventAdmin become full.

regards,

François
fpa...@apache.org