Hi all,

JB and I had a call yesterday trying to organize our first Apache Karaf
community event.
As it's already end of February, the date for March has been a bit to close
for comfort.
Therefore we decided to move the event to the 30th of April.
My employer the codecentric AG will host the event in our venue here in
Karlsruhe.
Therefore we will start in the early afternoon at 4 p.m.
JB and I thought about 4 slots of talk and some pauses in between.
I would like to call for participation in giving a talk.
Right now we have the following kind of schedule planned:

Start at 4 p.m have 2 talks, and some networking.
Around 6:30 p.m. we'd like to start with the "second" half of the community
event which we like to open even further to more people outside this
community.
We will advertise the second half with another two talks more broadly in
the local communities.

One note regarding technical setup, we're evaluating if it's possible to
have the talks available live via a zoom call. This isn't "fixed" yet, and
if we're able to create such a setup, people who would like to join
remotely will only be allowed by invitation.

Hope to get a bunch of feedback by the community :)

thanks, Achim
--

Apache Member
Project Lead