Hi

I gonna check with Achim but I think it makes sense to have a doodle (or mailing) just to have a rough number of attendees.

Le ven. 21 f?vr. 2020 ? 08:43, Kushal Gautam <kushal.gau...@gmail.com> a ?crit :
Hello everyone. Thanks for the update on the meetup. I am excited to join.

Btw... is there a registration process for this event?

Regards,
Kushal.

From: Jean-Baptiste Onofre <j...@nanthrax.net>
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 8:34:21 AM
To: user@karaf.apache.org <user@karaf.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Apache Karaf community Meetup in April and CFP

It sounds great ;)

Thanks for all Achim ! Much appreciated ;)

Looking forward Karaf Meetup !

Le 21 f?vr. 2020 ? 08:28, Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com> a ?crit :

Oh we have plenty of beer here.
Mostly the world famous Tannenz?pfle from the Schwarzwald ;)
But also non-alcoholic beverages
I'm really looking forward to it

best regards, Achim

Am Do., 20. Feb. 2020 um 21:03 Uhr schrieb Jean-Baptiste Onofr? <j...@nanthrax.net>:
Awesome ! Looking forward to have beers with you !

Cheers
JB

Le jeu. 20 f?vr. 2020 ? 19:55, Mike Hummel <m...@mhus.de> a ?crit :
Hi,

30.04. would be possible for me too. I'm not part of the core community but working a lot with karaf and currently moving the productive systems to kubernetes. I have a bunch of problems with it currently and could contribute solutions for it.

And I like beer and good tech talks ;)

Regards, Mike

> On 20. Feb 2020, at 19:44, Maurice Betzel <m.bet...@gaston-schul.com> wrote:
>
> JB, i left my smiley away so it was up to you if you would like to punch me
> in the face or I could buy you a beer or two . Happy to add a smiley here.

Apache Member
OPS4J Pax Web <http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxweb/Pax+Web/> Committer & Project Lead
blog <http://notizblog.nierbeck.de/>