Thank you JB.

When I add my jar to the “startup.properties” I am getting error
"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/spec/DHParameterSpec”, which does
not occur when I deploy the same jar manually from the deployment directory.
Any idea why?

This is Java 8:

$JAVA_HOME/bin/java -version
java version "1.8.0_171"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode)

Best regards,
Alex soto