Hi,

Yes, I’m just waiting for a talk confirmation to share the full schedule.

However, here’s the rough agenda:

6pm - Introduction, connecting and welcome
6:30pm - Apache Karaf on the cloud (JB)
7:10pm - Talk to be confirmed
7:45pm - Apache Karaf ecosystem roadmap: dev experience, tooling, …
8pm - Wrapping up

It might change a bit (I can do the second talk if needed).

About the logistic, you have to register on meetup.com <http://meetup.com/>. We
will share a zoom URL on meetup.com <http://meetup.com/> and I will send a
personal password for each registered attendee.