I've been running 4.2.8 for months (on Win64) without any issues but after I
did a reinstall on my test system last week, Karaf comes up with many of the
commands not being recognized, like the "bundle" commands, "source" and
"logout" for example.  Since this issue didn't exist when I originally
installed I'm wondering what might could cause this to occur now. The log
doesn't show anything out of the ordinary.

As a sanity check, I tried dropping back to v4.2.7 and get the same behavior.
I'm thinking that some Karaf dependencies have been updated that could be
causing this even though the version hasn't changed but I'm also wondering if
something in my environment could cause it.

Thoughts?

Scott