Hello Karafers,

i am currently digging into Karaf camel. Finding documentation is not that
easy because it involves so many products.
And i have some gereall questions, maybe you can help.

Is there a bundle which automatically installs the feature which contain
the camel components needed in the deployed blueprints?

What ist the Beest way to add features automatically .. I think a custom
distribution?

What is the (correct) way to dynamically add a bundle for a (custom)
distribution during sartup or with commamd line. I think there are a lot
ways but which ist best?

Is there a possibility to change
ext:property-placeholder placeholder-prefix
globally?

Best regards,
Matthias