Hello JB,

Ok it works. Thx.

What surprised me was the fact, that I have to use the name attribute of the
component to bind to the configuration service pid. Even though there is a
configurationPid in the component available.

It is the first time I use this kind of configuration (used blueprint so far) I
havent been aware of that there several (at least two) ways of doing this. I
guess there are some reason to use one or the other. Any hints?

Kind regards
Christian