Hm... I built liquibase-core 3.10.2-local-SNAPSHOT locally and tried it
out with my karaf feature, with the expectation of getting the same
ClassNotFoundException in karaf.log.

The plan then, was add a package import for javax.activation, and if
that worked, to create an JIRA for the issue and provide a PR.

But 3.10.2-local-SNAPSHOT loads just fine and the liquibase changelog is
applied.  I.e.: stuff works as intended.

Damn! :-)

I've skimmed through the git commit history since the 3.10.1 release,
but I haven't seen anything obvious there (there are a lot of merges
from branches with changes far back in history).  I could use "git
bisect" to find the commit changing things, but that seems like
overkill.

>From the commit history it looks like the 3.10.2 release is imminent so
I'll wait for that and see, I guess...?