More context:

I already have an additional sshd service in my container handling the more
interactive exchange of binaries (think of something similar to rsync over ssh).

My initial impulse was to add more ssh commands to this service, but quickly realized
that the "regular" Karaf console would be a better starting point,
because some of the functionality I want to expose to this limited user
audience I already have implemented as Karaf commands.

Now, if neither the visibility restriction, nor the additional Karaf console
works out, I guess I have to use my other sshd service, then somehow invoking
my existing Karaf commands from there.

-Max