My app doesn't start on the karaf 4.2.9 image.

Here's the output from "docker logs" from the app running on the 4.2.9 image:
 https://gist.github.com/steinarb/68404e9afe5dc94e3235fe46aefd9959

When running on the karaf 4.2.9 image it gets much farther:
 https://gist.github.com/steinarb/2d04feb63ef58462eaf6415eacadf145

Does anyone know what can cause this difference?
The app runs fine on both karaf 4.2.8 and 4.2.9 locally.
I'm using Java 11.

The app still eventually fails on the 4.2.8 image as wekk, but before it
fails it starts running liquibase to create the database, and which it
never gets around to in the 4.2.9 image.

The reason it fails in 4.2.8 is that I'm guessing the 4.2.8 image is
built on top of Java 1.8 and I have built my app with java 11:

https://gist.github.com/steinarb/2d04feb63ef58462eaf6415eacadf145#file-docker_logs-L754

I have built with Java 11 when I made releases of the app to maven
central.

Here's the app:
 https://github.com/steinarb/oldalbum