Hi

We are trying to get docker a docker secret in out database configuration.
We added the property 'org.apache.felix.configadmin.plugin.interpolation.secretsdir' to the custom.properties file.

org.apache.felix.configadmin.plugin.interpolation.secretsdir=${env:SECRETS_DIR:-/run/secrets/} Then we adjusted the password property in our database jdbc config file (org.ops4j.datasource-foobar.cfg): password=${secret:database_password:-foobar} It seems like he is taking the default value and not our configured secret. What are we doing wrong? Kind regards, Matthias