Hi,

I am struggling with a fresh setup on Karaf 4.3.0, trying to install Apache Camel, ActiveMQ and Hawt.io in current versions.

Depending on the order of installation, I get different errors leaving me clueless what to do with errors like

   Singleton conflict. Unresolved requirements: []

Installing latest Hawt.io for example works and I can login to the web UI. After installing ActiveMQ and getting errors, I am not able to login to Hawt.io anymore.

Before I start asking for help for specific errors: is there a guide or strategy how to find out the correct versions of features/bundles, necessary repos to add and features/bundles to install as prerequisites of the feature/bundle to install?

Thanks for any hint,

Michael