Hello,

I'm trying to figure out (out of interest) how Karaf responds to a ctrl+D
keypress on the console. So far I found that there is some jline reader
which, in case of ctrl+D input throws
an org.jline.reader.EndOfFileException . Then the karaf console responds to
this (in the case of a "local" console, that's another question at all but
lets ignore it for now) by stopping the framework.

Could you elaborate a bit what this jline reader is, what are its key
bindings and how this is integrated in karaf. Or please point me at some
source/documentation, then I could investigate further :)

Thank you,
Regards,
Vassil