@Jean-Baptiste Onofre: I have been studying the official examples, but
haven't figured out a way to make the whole building process painless. I
must have missed something as I often do. But Steinar Bang's examples
really show me the way.
@Steinar Bang: OMG, your project gives me so much enlightenment, thanks a
million times.

Thank you all so much for helping me overcome this block :D
Kile