From:   "Andrei Petru Mura" <mapand...@gmail.com>
To:     user@karaf.apache.org
Date:   19/10/2021 07:39
Subject:        Re: Multiple deploy directories in Karaf

I tried this. And it worked, only that some issues arise related to
dependencies. Sometimes, the dependencies aren't found at runtime,
although they are installed.

On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 9:30 AM Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:
Hi,

Yes and no ;)

Several folders is possible via the configuration in
etc/config.properties.

It's not possible via a factory.

In your case, you should create etc/org.apache.felix.fileinstall-foo.cfg
with a single directory.

https://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-file-install.html

> <
https://felix.apache.org/documentation/subprojects/apache-felix-file-install.html
>),
> I get this:
>
> |felix.fileinstall.dir|
>

> ./load
>

> The name of the directory to watch. Several directories can be specified

> by using a comma separated list.
>
> If I try to do this in Apache Karaf 4.3.3, I should go to
> ${karaf.home}/etc/org.apache.felix.fileinstall-deploy.cfg and edit:
>
> felix.fileinstall.dir           = ${karaf.base}/deploy
>
> to something like:
> felix.fileinstall.dir           =
> ${karaf.base}/deploy,${karaf.base}/custom-deploy
>
> But I get this in the log:
>
> Root path does not exist:

/edited/path/apache-karaf-4.3.3/deploy:/edited/path/apache-karaf-4.3.3/custom-deploy