Hello JB,

I have a problem with the current 4.2.12 (works with 4.2.11).
Every time I start the karaf clean (data folder empty) the kar file won’t be
installed. Using kar:list is empty. Using car:install file:… works.
Or if I shutdown and start karaf again it works, also.
Is this a known problem?

system: windows 10 and openjdk 11.

I tried to find an existing JIRA issue for it. But the JIRA doesn’t work.
I am able to see all JIRA issues here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KARAF/issues/KARAF-7149?filter=allopenissues

But if a try to search one it fails and I will redirected to a URL starting
with https://issues.apache.org/undefined/issues/

I also tried to find a searchable mailing list archive. Ist there anyone?
Because I delete the mails on my computer after a certain time.

kind regards
Christian