Hi Paul

Clean all are argument to karaf script doesn’t exist, only clean exists. So
basically, doing ./bin/karaf clean or ./binn/karaf clean all is the same (all
is just ignored):

https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/main/main/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/main/Main.java

karaf.clean.all exists in etc/system.properties.

Do you want me to add clean.all argument to bin/karaf (allowing you to do
./bin/karaf clean.all for instance) ?