Hi Jean-Baptiste

The currently version 4.2.15-SNAPHOT (github) fix our deploy problem.
We need a release soon (4.2.15) because without this release we can not
upgrade karaf to version 4.2.13, 4.2.14
So we are not able to deliver our software with a safe log4j version
Our software is only correctly running with karaf 4.2.12
Best regards
Serge Démoulin

--
Serge Démoulin