Hi everyone,

I have a dilemma which I'll present to you here. Any advice/indications?

Case 1. I have a production system in which I have multiple virtual
machines. In every such virtual machine I run an Apache Karaf instance. In
all this Apache Karaf instances (one per virtual machine) I run multiple
applications (deployed as OSGI bundles).

Case 2. I have a production system in which I have multiple virtual
machines. In every such virtual machine I run an Apache Karaf instance. In
all this Apache Karaf instances (one per virtual machine) I run only one
application (deployed as OSGI bundles).

N.B. The only difference between Case 1 and Case 2 is that in case 1 I have
multiple OSGI bundles in Karaf, while in case 2 I have only one OSGI bundle
in Karaf (along the libraries).

Question:
Is it OK for case 1 or case 2 to be dockerized? This means, instead of
running multiple VMs, I'll run multiple docker containers.

Thanks,
Andrei Mura