Hello everybody,
i come up with a issue, which might be easily answered in the OSGI world,
though I have not yet found a solution in the WWW.

Running
Karaf 3.0.7, Java8, Blueprint

Objective
Any bundle (own or e.g. pax-jdbc-config) should be able to use the same
configured StringEncryptor.

How
I configure and create an instance of
org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.StandardPBEStringEncryptor  and export this instance
as a service of interface org.jasypt.encryption.StringEncryption. in one of my
base bundles.
All other bundles reference the interface to get the service.

Problem
If I export the original interface as service the others are not  finding this
service (having modified the Maven bundle plugin properly).
Do I need to wrap the StringEncryptor in a delegate pattern, so I export my own
interface?

Any help is appreciated,
Thx Karsten