Hello.

Thanks for your explanation. I didn't know this subtle limitation in configuration files naming.

Regards.

Ephemeris Lappis

Le 09/08/2022 à 18:34, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :
Hi,

it's normal: PID is for configuration, in the case of a factory it's
different. A factory is using -.

You should not use - in the name of a configuration (if it's not a factory).

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 12:09 PM Ephemeris Lappis