Hi JB ,

Thanks again for responding , I did the wrap part. I also see the classes
in the* find-class  but still at runtime the class is not found ,   I think
may be it is expecting to be exported as package  in the bundles-config.
 Please do advise if there is any way to export via command- line . Below
is the command I used .  *

*karaf@root()> bundle:install
wrap:file:/opt/rcm/container/deploy/orai18n.jar //$Bundle-SymbolicName
orai18n &Bundle-Version=19.15.0.0&Bundle-Name='JDBC Global Jar Oracle'*

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Regards
Chandan