Hi Maurice,

Yes, that's also my view on cloud: "any computing exposed to the
Internet", meaning it could be on prem, cloud VM, k8s, whatever.

Showing the sympa instead of boxes is a good idea, but I think it will
be hard with a small sized image. That could work on a large "welcome"
image. Let me show on the website proposal (I plan to send the email
here about the website asap).

Thanks!