No one who can help me here?

Essentially, to build a dynamic frontend/backend plugin system we have to
decide to go for:
- Spring Cloud (large community, but needs many processes / JVMs to build it
, so it seems not very efficient
- Apache Karaf (efficient system as there needs only to be one JVM, but
complex)
- Minho, which seems to be able to dynamically (un)load Spring Boot modules)

Best,

-- Jaap