Hello

There were a lot of changes in Pax Web 8 and in previous versions,
getNamedDispatch() was simply delegated to underlying web server. Now the
servlet context is always OSGi-specific and there indeed may be something
missing.

I've created https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/issues/1794 to
track this problem - please give me ~1 day to find the reason of the
problem.

kind regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 14 lis 2022 o 14:56 Prashanth Ettaboina
<prashanth.ettabo...@motivitylabs.com.invalid> napisaƂ(a):