Hello everyone,

I am sometimes experiencing weird behavior of Karaf when I deploy a single
feature XML file from the deploy directory. Karaf starts normally and all
features from featuresBoot are installed. The last line written in the log file
is:

[2023-05-09 09:31:24.014] INFO  features-3-thread-1
org.apache.karaf.features.internal.service.FeaturesServiceImpl   Done.

After this there are no more lines written to the log file and the features
from the feature file are not installed.

When this happens there is always some problem with the bundles listed in the
feature xml file (last time it was a wrong version of a package in the
Import-Package in one of the bundles) but there is no exception printed in the
log file or on the system output. It is complicated to troubleshoot the problem
without any information.

I should probably mention that I am using logback as logging framework (with
framework-logback/4.4.3 feature).

Unfortunately, this is not happening regularly so I am not able to describe
exact steps to reproduce it.

I was wondering whether you could help me to understand this behavior. Is there
maybe some logging option which I could turn on to get more information?

Any help will be appreciated!

Best regards

Martin Zukal