Hi

In blueprint, a bean (<bean/>) is searched inside the blueprint container.

If you want to use a service declared outside of the blueprint
container (DS in your case), you have to use <reference/>: it will
create a bean proxying the OSGi service available in the OSGi registry
(registered with OSGi "classic" code, DS, blueprint, whatever).