Hello

I was talking about the Unix files flags/atttributes : we've observed
that when new files are dropped into the etc folder, if the owner
attributes are only "rw", the file is not taken into account and the
expected configuration is not loaded ; "rwx" seems to be required, and
I have no explanation for that.

Is it clearer ?

Thanks.

Regards.