Hi,

I would need the full trace but it seems the problem is not about the
import/export packages, but more about a service requirement.
It seems your bundle MANIFEST contains a required service
(JaxRsEventAdapter) but no bundle provides this capability.

I would suggest to check your headers (and eventually remove the
require service header).