Anthony
"imports -i" may be what you are looking for.

karaf@root()> imports --help
DESCRIPTION
        package:imports

        Lists imported packages and the bundles that import them

SYNTAX
        package:imports [options]

OPTIONS
        --help
                Display this help message
        -b
                Only show imports of the given bundle id
        --show-name-only
                Show only package name
        --filter
                Only show package instead of full filter
        -p
                Only show package starting with given name
        --no-format
                Disable table rendered output

karaf@root()>

Paul Spencer