Hi Cédric,

You have the documentation about custom distributions:
https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/#_custom_distributions

FYI, the karaf distribution is built this way:
https://github.com/apache/karaf/tree/main/assemblies/apache-karaf
So you can mimic the Karaf distribution to match your needs.

FYI, Karaf 4.5.0 will provide a new "integration" distribution (we
have "standard" and "minimal" distributions today).