>>>>> Paul Spencer <paulspen...@mindspring.com>:

> Steiner,

(ps last "e" is an "a", "Steinar", approximate pronounciation
"Stay-nahr" (with the "r" rolling as in Scots or Spanish or Italian)) ;-)

> I installed the feature shiro-core and had to add had to install the
> following bundles.
>    mvn:commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2.2
>    mvn:commons-beanutils/commons-beanutils/1.9.4
>    mvn:org.apache.shiro/shiro-config-core/1.13.0

Thanks!

Looks like I have added two of them to an authservice feature that is
loaded directly or indirectly by all the users of authservice, which
mean they are always present for other users:

https://github.com/steinarb/authservice/blob/master/authservice/authservice.web.security/src/main/feature/feature.xml#L7

(Maybe I should make that dependency more explicit in the other
applications, but they won't work unless authservice is present anyway,
so...? )

I do not AFAICT load shiro-config-core.

Have you opened an issue with Shiro about these bundles missing from the
feature?

If not, I could do so.

Thanks!

- Steinar