Hi,

I've struggling figuring out how I can use environment variables to add
feature repositories and also boot features via environment variables
before starting Karaf..  I was looking at the documentation and I tried the
example for adding a feature repository, but doesn't appear it was added,
do I have the wrong idea, or is there something specific that is needed in
order for this to work?

 c:\dev\karaf>set
ORG_APACHE_KARAF_FEATURES_FEATURESREPOSITORIES='${featuresRepositories},mvn:org.apache.karaf.decanter/apache-karaf-decanter/2.5.0/xml/features'

c:\dev\karaf>target\assembly\bin\karaf
        __ __                  ____
       / //_/____ __________ _/ __/
      / ,<  / __ `/ ___/ __ `/ /_
     / /| |/ /_/ / /  / /_/ / __/
    /_/ |_|\__,_/_/   \__,_/_/

  Apache Karaf (4.4.5)

Hit '<tab>' for a list of available commands
and '[cmd] --help' for help on a specific command.
Hit '<ctrl-d>' or type 'system:shutdown' or 'logout' to shutdown Karaf.

karaf@root()> feature:repo-list
Repository               | URL
framework-4.4.5          |
mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/framework/4.4.5/xml/features
json-logging             |
mvn:com.elsevier.dkp.dependencies/json-logging/1.0.3/xml/features
standard-4.4.5           |
mvn:org.apache.karaf.features/standard/4.4.5/xml/features
org.ops4j.pax.web-8.0.24 |
mvn:org.ops4j.pax.web/pax-web-features/8.0.24/xml/features

Thanks!