Hi,

I just make some fixes yesterday into the Prometheus collector to manage the metrics because I found that the Prometheus labels were not managed.

I will push a PR soon.

regards,

François

On 17/06/2024 14:35, Ephemeris Lappis wrote:
Hello.

I've had a look at Decanter to collect and export deployments
information (features versions for instance) and metrics (JVM state,
Camel routes statistics, and so on). For other applications and
systems we use Prometheus, and I've tried setting the prometheus
adapter with different collectors. But this adapter seems not to
provide really useful data.

Is decanter actually used ? If it's not, what should be a good alternative ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards.