Hey Jason,

Can I ask what the purposes of the testing is?

One thing to note is that we're currently leaving a fair bit of performance
on the table for cold-cache reads from spinning disks. So, if you find that
the performance is not satisfactory, it's worth being aware that we will
likely make some significant improvements in this area in the future.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KUDU-1289 has some details.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon