Hi

  The acceptor thread only distributes work, it's very unlikely that is a
bottleneck. Same goes for the number of workers, since the number of
threads pulling data is defined by impala.
  What is "extremely" slow in this case?

  Some things to check:
  It seems like this is scanning only 5 tablets? Are those all the tablets
in per ts? Do tablets have roughly the same size?
  Are you using encoding/compression?
  How much data per tablet?
  Have you ran "compute stats" on impala?

Best