A couple questions about this:

- is there any way we can email out to our existing Slack user base to
invite them to move over? We have 866 members on our current slack and
would be a shame if people got confused as to where to go for questions.

- does the ASF slack now have a functioning self-serve "auto-invite"
service?

- will we still be able to set up integrations like JIRA/github?

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera